Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Welcome

Hi!!


I am Heather and I love to read!  So much so that my sister the other day said that I should have been a book editor.  Well as you will find out, grammar and such isn't my forte.  She then suggested that I should be a book critic, this set me thinking.  A friend of mine does review the books she reads on a blog, so I figure I would give it a try.


I rate books on  how they entertain me, and my thoughts about it when I am done.  Very rarely do I find a book that I absolutely hate but there are a few.  On the side you will see my rating system.


One last note, these are just my opinions!  If you don't agree with me, that is fine you are entitled to your opinions too!  I don't mind you sharing your opinions, but no rude comments!  Also as I mentioned that grammar isn't my forte, you will find misspelled words and all types of errors I am sure, again no rude comments!  If you don't like it, or find it too terribly bad stop reading it!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, I ADORE your rating system!! Completely fabulous! I'm so excited to see what you'll be reviewing here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I got a shout out in the first post! I am awesome!

    What's the first book you're going to review, my dear sister the book critic?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I posted reviews of most of the books I've read this year on my blog, because I was part of a challenge.
    http://aspenhugger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...