Saturday, January 1, 2011

Reading Challenge for 2011

Details for the Challenge Here

So a friend of mine signed up for the challenge and had blogged about it(Thanks Ems!!)  And it reminded me of a challenge to read 50 books in a year that I had tried to do.  I looked and I fell short by about 20 books, so with the 30 books I did read I am going to try again.  There are different levels and I am able to change levels at anytime, so I am going to start off small since I only read at work for the most part and do the "Get Your Heart Rate Up".  This is only outdoing myself by 1 to 5 books...however if I do well I can always up my level.  So are you going to join me?


4 comments:

  1. Woohoo!!! I'll be so excited to have you as company in the challenge. And the best part? Rereads are totally allowed! I love it! My goal is 300 books...lofty, but I think I can do it. *crosses fingers* (Of course, it helps that I'm not working...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does help, I am not too sure I will go beyond the 5 extra books since I might be picking up a second job to help me out...it is going to be a busy year! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am starting late, but what the heck. I will set a goal to read at least 20 books this year. I am getting ready to finish two this week, so I will just have to pick up the pace a little. Maybe next year I can bump it up to 50. Really, I am only a night time reader before bed unless something really moves me, which isn't often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen I read mostly at work, and that is when I don't have others around. I would love to try to read 50 books in a year, but time wise things are not going to allow it! Good luck with the 20 books and let me know how you did!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...