Thursday, February 24, 2011

Fantastic Beast and Where to Find Them JK Rowling

I have to say this was part of a Christmas gift from my DBF.  I am a Harry Potter fan too, so of course I had to read it!  I was very happy to have read it.  I thought it was quite amusing, and not because of the text book, but because of the comments from Ron, Hermione and Harry that are written at different points.  I must have needed the comedy relief, because to me it definitely made the book more enjoyable!  It was a short and quick read, which is nice since most of my reading is done at work.  I was able to read this at home in a few hours.  It was a fun read!  and I feel that it is a must read for all Harry Potter fans!  So my rating is:



1 comment:

  1. I love these little supplemental Harry Potter books. I love the injection of humor!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...