Saturday, February 12, 2011

Totally Excited about this piece of news!

I just had to share since this is one of my FAVORITE authors!  Maria V. Snyder has a title for her 9th novel!  I absolutely love all her works so I am absolutely going to get this book, not the Nook version.  It is called "Touch of Power" and her blog can be found here which also has a synopsis about it.  Since it also deals with the plague I am very interested to see how she works her magic with it!

The book is due out January 2012, just can't wait!!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for this one!!! January can't come soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bring it on!! LOL!! This is definitely goin' on my little list of pre-loves. :D I feel just like that little hearts and tongue stickin' out happy face icon!! heehee!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...