Monday, April 18, 2011

Blog Hop

So as I am trying to network and get my blog out there more, I joined Blog Hop by Crazy-for-books.  So click on the logo on the right column and check it out!

This week's question is:

"Pick a character from a book you are currently reading or have just finished and tell us about him/her."


I am currently reading "Outside In" by Maria V. Snyder, which is the sequel to "Inside Out"(so some of it is going to be a mixture from both books).  Trella is the main character that inadvertently starts a revolution.  She starts off being a scrub but is an introvert, which doesn't mix with the crowdedness of the lower levels.  She is strong willed and independent, but learns to depend on others for help.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, your blog is growing! WOOT!

    I love those books...Trella was an awesome character!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Heather! thanks for following. i'm now a follower as well here and on Networked Blogs. i added your link to my buddy bloggers' blogroll and your latest feeds appear on my Buddy Bloggers page. good luck with your blog! have a good one. c",)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...