Saturday, April 23, 2011

New Blog Hop

So this weekend is a new blog hop.  This is a great way for me to get my blog out there, meet new bloggers, and get new ideas on what books to read and page designs.  Again the link is on the right hand column, so check it out and join me!

This weeks question:

"If you find a book you love, do you hunt down other books by the same author?"

If I love it yes I do.  I have done this with 2 authors recently.  The first is Maria Synder.  I had read Posion Study and instantly had to get the rest of the series.  There was a spin off series that I had to get as well, and now I am into her newest series Inside Out and Outside In...definitely worth checking her out!  The second author was Patricia Briggs.  I began with her Mercy Thompson series, which I read through very quickly.  Then got the spin off series Alpha and Omega.  There are other books of hers that I am waiting to get, but definitely another one to check out.*note to self, both of them deserve a re-read soon!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...