Sunday, May 22, 2011

And The Winner is......

Donna!


Here is how it went down:  I took everyone's posts and placed them in order of the posts, then went back through and then added the extra points in order for each point.  So basically my work sheet looked like this: 
  • 1.      Em
  • 2.       Chris Loves Julia
  • 3.       Donna
  • 4.       Jessica
  • 5.       Tiff
  • 6.       Becky
  • 7.       Best o’book
  • 8.       Ct
  • 9.       Em
  • 10.   Tiff
  • 11.   Em
  • 12.   Tiff
Then I went to Random.org for a random number and plugged in my numbers from1 to 12 and it gave me 3.
  3

*ok really I did put 12 in the max even though it is saying 100*

So there you go!  Donna I will be emailing you shortly!


Thanks for everyone participating, and be on the look out for more giveaways!


2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...