Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Twisted Tale of Stormy Gale Christine Bell



I got this from Netgalley.com.  It was a quick read, but enjoyable.  It does have an adult scene, although it wasn't the main focus.   Overall I enjoyed it.

Stormy is a strong female lead.  Since the story is told from her perspective, we see her self confidence is quite high(probably why she was chained to the Duke's bed).  However she is very compassionate, and caring.  She is also very identifiable towards the end of the book.

The story line is very intriguing and that is what had originally caught my attention.  I wish the story wasn't  so short since there could have been more explained or told.  I love the idea of time traveling in this story though.

So overall I give this my Pretty Good rating:


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...