Saturday, August 6, 2011

Sweet Light Jen Wylie


This is was a nice light read that I needed.  It does have multiple narrators however it is mostly told through Shara's eyes.  I found Shara a lot like someone just starting their first real job after going through school.  They know what to do but are unsure of themselves.  Shara did gain experience quickly(even more quickly than she realized).  While she has 3 guys that love her, she stayed down to earth and didn't get a big head from it.  Yes she struggled with if she made the right decision, however I felt that she did through most of the book.  The only time I didn't was towards the end, but when it was resolved I felt a little better...but felt the same way she did afterwards.

One thing I have to say is that I was so involved that I started crying at one point in the story...yes I can get emotional when reading, so knowing that I was that involved speaks highly of the story that Wylie created.  I didn't feel disconnected at all.

I will say the ending seemed to leave a lot of unanswered questions, so I do hope that Wylie does revisit this world to allow some of the questions/theories to be answered.

Overall I really enjoyed this read, and giving it my EXCELLENT rating!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...