Thursday, December 29, 2011

I haven't dropped off the face of the earth!!

I am so sorry I haven't been blogging.  I was doing pretty good, and when I went on vacation in May I was able to stay ahead for a good while.  But as you may have noticed since September I haven't blogged.  The reason is because I don't have much time for reading like I used to, or even made time to read.  I try to read some during my breaks at work, but I don't get a lot read.  Plus trying to eat and read sometimes is difficult.  Yes I have my Nook but lately I have a few new paperbacks/hardbacks I want to read.  So my Nook hasn't been used since September either.

I am working on trying to get more of a weekly post, and figure out what to write about.  I have looked into weekly meme but some I just can't always participate in...so I will probably figure out a few of my own.  So keep an eye out! :-D

Happy Reading!!!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to what you come up with! I've been thinking of starting up a weekly meme too...maybe we could put our heads together and do a joint one?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...