Sunday, February 26, 2012

Special For Sundays(4th Sunday of Feburary)

Heather's Opinion on All Things Book Related

Special for Sundays is an original feature, created by Heather of ‘Heather's Opinion on All Things Book Related’ and Ems of ‘In which Ems Reviews Books’.  We’ll rotate each week through various subjects, as follows:

1st Sunday: One of your Favorite Books and why is it so special to you

2nd Sunday: Two books that everyone must read and why

3rd Sunday: One of your Favorite Authors and why you pick their books up again and again

4th Sunday: A book on your TBR list, why you picked it, and when do you hope to read it

5th Sunday (on the rare occassions): Random book we have read and a quickie review. 

We hope you’ll join us for this fun feature!


Ok so I totally missed last week's posting due to just plain old running out of time!!  So I am jumping back in and starting with this weeks.  So it is a book on my TBR List and why I picked it.  Well I guess I will go with Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder!


I got to read the first chapter and was totally captivated, plus it is by MVS!! I have enjoyed every single one of her books so far, which means that I can't help but want to read this one too!  I am not sure when I will get to it, but I want it to be as soon as possible!!

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely loved this one. It's very much like her others, just a bit more 'adult' feeling. Can't wait to see what's up next in this series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am excited, although it is on the back burner until the Study series gets finished. I seriously need to do a real review on it, which gives me a good excuse to read them LOL!!!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...