Saturday, March 17, 2012

An Irish Review

Happy St. Patty's Day!!!  I must say that today is a great day to talk about a book that really got me to appreciate Irish history.  It is historical fiction and while I haven't read it in a while, I thought it was great!  Here is the book I am talking about:

I totally loved the maps and the family trees that he created...very detailed and it was very much appreciated!  I have to say that the families you followed through the book and how they were dealing with what was going on during that time frame.  I loved, the first story and how green eyes were very identifying for characters of the following descendants.  The book is full of information and stories that I was captured from page 1 until the end...in fact I got the second book to it, but this one was much better in my opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...