Sunday, March 11, 2012

Special For Sundays 2nd Sunday in March

Heather's Opinion on All Things Book Related

Special for Sundays is an original feature, created by Heather of ‘Heather's Opinion on All Things Book Related’ and Ems of ‘In which Ems Reviews Books’.  We’ll rotate each week through various subjects, as follows:

1st Sunday: One of your Favorite Books and why is it so special to you

2nd Sunday: Two books that everyone must read and why

3rd Sunday: One of your Favorite Authors and why you pick their books up again and again

4th Sunday: A book on your TBR list, why you picked it, and when do you hope to read it

5th Sunday (on the rare occassions): Random book we have read and a quickie review. 

We hope you’ll join us for this fun feature!


Welcome Back!!  So what 2 books do I think everyone should read this time? Well both books are the 1st in a series, and I recommend the rest of the series as well! Briggs.


So first up is Moon Called by Patricia Briggs, the first in the Mercy Thompson series.  This is a paranormal book that has werewolves, shapeshifters, vampires(not your sparkly kind though), and fae.  I enjoyed it and when I first read it I was just venturing more into paranormal or urban fantasy books.  It captivated me from the start and I found that with some of the other books I had devoured them in a day.  I totally recommend it to others!





The second book is Eragon by Christopher Paolini, the first in the Inheritance series.
I also enjoyed this fantasy work that I have read and even pre-ordered the other books in the series when they came out.  It is an adventurous series, with dragons and elves!  I haven't read the final book, but it is another one that I can't wait to read as I have to find out how it ends.  







So there are my two books what are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...