Sunday, March 25, 2012

Special For Sundays 4th Sunday of the Month

Heather's Opinion on All Things Book Related

Special for Sundays is an original feature, created by Heather of ‘Heather's Opinion on All Things Book Related’ and Ems of ‘In which Ems Reviews Books’.  We’ll rotate each week through various subjects, as follows:

1st Sunday: One of your Favorite Books and why is it so special to you

2nd Sunday: Two books that everyone must read and why

3rd Sunday: One of your Favorite Authors and why you pick their books up again and again

4th Sunday: A book on your TBR list, why you picked it, and when do you hope to read it

5th Sunday (on the rare occassions): Random book we have read and a quickie review. 

We hope you’ll join us for this fun feature!





Those of you that know me, know I have quirk that I have to finish a series..and this is one series that I have mostly enjoyed over the years. This is the last book of the series, and much anticipated by me since the last book came out.  I hold out a lot of hope for this book as it is the end of the series, but the last couple of books could have been so much better.  I am not sure when I will get to read it since I am so far behind in my reading, but it is up there with the rest of my personal reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...