Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A-Z Challenge

One of my best friends and an excellent blogger Ems from In which Ems reviews books had created an A-Z challenge.  She is basically reading books that begin with each letter of the alphabet, and had decided to do books off her TBR pile with the deadline being the end of the year.  So I am joining her, especially since it will get the mountain down.  I am adding that books that I have selected are not ones I have been asked to review, just books that I want to read.  I am also trying to use books that I have not read before as well.  So when trying to get my list together I found out that I need to look at my books in storage, and I might need to go through some of the mountain and possibly thin it out some.  My list isn't complete right now, but here is what I have so far:


A-The Apothecary’s daughter
B
C
D- A Dance with Dragons
E
F-A Feast for Crows
G
H
I- Inheritance
J
K
L- The Land of Painted Caves
M-
N
O
P-Passion
Q
R-River Marked
S- A Storm of Swords
T-Touch of Power
U
V
W-Wicked Game
X
Y-Year of Wonders: A novel of the Plauge
Z



UPDATE:  I was told about  Babies, Books, and Signs  doing an A-Z challenge so I am linking it up to this one.   There are 2 ways she has to list the books, I did a little bit of both.  I have a few planned out, but the rest I will have to wait and see about reading when I get a chance to do them.  If you are interested here is a button to take you there.

3 comments:

  1. Hurrah!! I'm so excited that you're joining me in this!!

    I've set it up in our Goodreads group as well, and working on a widget there to track the books read. There's a new thread for it...feel free to join in!

    So happy that you're doing this-I may add some of the books from your list onto mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babies, Books, and Signs is hosting this challenge too! I joined at the beginning of the year, so hopefully I can get this challenge done my the end of the year! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the info Jessica, I will let Em know and we will join up there. She wasn't sure if one already existed. Good luck and will check out your list soon!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...