Wednesday, May 9, 2012

30 Years of reading

Today I turn 30, and I thought I would list 30 books that I have read, enjoyed, and have special memories throughout my life.  These are in no particular order.
 
1) Black Beauty Anna Sewell
2) Little Women Louisa May Alcott
3) Where the Red Fern Grows Wilson Rawls
4) Little House series  Laura Ingalls Wilder
5) Harry Potter series  J..K Rowling
6) Study Series  Maria V Snyder
7) Glass Series Maria V Snyder
8) Earth Children Series  Jean Auel
9) The Velveteen Rabbit  Margery Williams
10) Who Killed My Daughter Lois Duncan
11) Mercy Thompson Series  Patricia Briggs
12) Alpha and Omega Series Patricia Briggs
13) The Inheritance Series Christopher Paolini
14) The Baby Sister's Club series  Ann Martin
15) Wicked Years series Gregory Maguire
16) Confessions of an Ugly Step Sister Gregory Maguire
17) The Chronicles of Narnia  C.S. Lewis
18) Harriet the Spy Louise Fitzhugh
19) Julie of the Wolves Jean Craighead George
20) The Shack  William P. Young
21) Marie Linda Windsor
22) Pride and Prejudiced Jane Austen
23) She's Come Undone  Wally Lamb
24) I Know This Much is True Wally Lamb
25) Count of Monte Cristo Alexander Dumas
26) The Other Boleyn Girl Phillipa Gregory
27) My Sister's Keeper Jodi Piccult
28) A Night to Remember Walter Lord
29) The Diary of a Young Girl Anne Frank
30) Lord of the Rings series J.R.R. Tolkien

I have plenty more that I have enjoyed, quite a few on the blog here.  So while you continue to read I am off to the book store to find a few books to buy for me!  

4 comments:

  1. HAPPIEST birthday Heather! wishing you a wonderful one. i have also read some of the books in your list. thanks for sharing. enjoy your birthday and your books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love so many of these too! #9 though...*sniff* that book has a soul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy b-day! So many good books on this list, and so many I still need to read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! I had a good day and did get a few books, I had to limit myself although I might still get more later! LOL

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...