Wednesday, May 2, 2012

WWW Wednesdays #1

 Is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading where we post 3 things:  1) What we are currently reading, 2) What we recently finished reading, and 3) what we think we are going to read next.


As of right now I am not currently reading anything because I just finished my latest book today.  And haven't started the next one yet.



So I recently(today)  finished reading Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder.  I highly recommend, very enjoyable and bummed that I have to wait until next year for the next book in the series!













My next book to read is The Tree of Everlasting Knowledge By Christine Nolfi.  She had asked me to do a review on it, and since I enjoyed her novel Treasure Me I agreed.  I plan on starting it tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...