Wednesday, May 9, 2012

WWW Wednesdays #2

 Is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading where we post 3 things:  1) What we are currently reading, 2) What we recently finished reading, and 3) what we think we are going to read next.



I am currently reading The Tree of Everlasting Knowledge by Christine Nolfi.  I am really enjoying it so far and very interested in how it all turns out!







My recent finished book is still  by Maria V. Snyder.  I highly recommend it.  It is very enjoyable and bummed that I have to wait until next year for the next book in the series!









I think my next read is going to be A Storm of Swords by George R.R. Martin.  I have read the first two books of the series and this is the next one.  I am hoping to get it read while I am on vacation!




2 comments:

  1. A Storm of Swords will be... interesting to say the least. Proof that some characters are not in fact dead, except for those we really don't want to be. I have a big rant for this series drafted but I ponder whether to publish it or not.

    Anyway do you mind if I hijack your post and answer these questions? I'm currently reading The Serpent's Shadow by Rick Riordan, the final book in the Kane Chronicles. I recently finished The Throne of Fire from the same series. And my plans next are to indulge in a little bit of Marvel comic collections featuring Black Widow and Hawkeye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a few friends that have read the series and they have mixed feelings. One friend didn't even continue with the series(I don't know how far she got) but it was too much and doesn't seem to have an ending in sight. My parents have read it, and my dad really likes it. So I get mixed reviews. As far as a rant goes, I say publish it if you feel strongly about it.

      I haven't read any by Rick Riordan but I know he is a favorite of a few people so I do need to pick his books up. As far as Marvel goes I enjoy the movies but haven't read any of the comics, maybe if I am looking for something I will steal some of my DBF's! LOL

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...