Sunday, June 10, 2012

Special for Sundays: 2nd Sunday in June


Heather's Opinion on All Things Book Related



Special for Sundays is an original feature, created by Heather of ‘Heather's Opinion on All Things Book Related’ and Ems of ‘In which Ems Reviews Books’.  We’ll rotate each week through various subjects, as follows:

1st Sunday: One of your Favorite Books and why is it so special to you

2nd Sunday: Two books that everyone must read and why

3rd Sunday: One of your Favorite Authors and why you pick their books up again and again

4th Sunday: A book on your TBR list, why you picked it, and when do you hope to read it

5th Sunday (on the rare occassions): Random book we have read and a quickie review. 


We hope you’ll join us for this fun feature!

Welcome back!!  So this week I will talk about 2 books everyone must read. This week I chose some romantic books(also made into movies):


The Time Traveler's Wife
From Goodreads


The Notebook
From Goodreads
Both of these books are girly reads and both had such emotional draws to it that I cried by the end of them.  They were that well written.  I have seen the movies, which while are a bit different than the books, definitely were good too! I still  prefer the books, which is normal for me.  The love and romance is very sweet and develops more as the story continues.  I highly recommend them both!






1 comment:

  1. Fantastic choices :) I prefer the books as well, but the Notebook movie version, I absolutely adored Gena Rowlands and James Garner!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...