Sunday, June 24, 2012

Special for Sundays: 4th Sunday in June





Heather's Opinion on All Things Book Related



Special for Sundays is an original feature, created by Heather of ‘Heather's Opinion on All Things Book Related’ and Ems of ‘In which Ems Reviews Books’.  We’ll rotate each week through various subjects, as follows:

1st Sunday: One of your Favorite Books and why is it so special to you

2nd Sunday: Two books that everyone must read and why

3rd Sunday: One of your Favorite Authors and why you pick their books up again and again

4th Sunday: A book on your TBR list, why you picked it, and when do you hope to read it

5th Sunday (on the rare occassions): Random book we have read and a quickie review. 


We hope you’ll join us for this fun feature!

Welcome back!!  So one book I have on my TBR list is apart of a popular series that a lot of people have loved:

The Iron King (The Iron Fey, #1)From Goodreads(image and blurb):

Meghan Chase has a secret destiny; one she could never have imagined.

Something has always felt slightly off in Meghan's life, ever since her father disappeared before her eyes when she was six. She has never quite fit in at school or at home.

When a dark stranger begins watching her from afar, and her prankster best friend becomes strangely protective of her, Meghan senses that everything she's known is about to change.

But she could never have guessed the truth - that she is the daughter of a mythical faery king and is a pawn in a deadly war. Now Meghan will learn just how far she'll go to save someone she cares about, to stop a mysterious evil no faery creature dare face; and to find love with a young prince who might rather see her dead than let her touch his icy heart.


So with all the good reviews I had seen about it, I had to pick it up to read.  I am not sure when I get to read it but I am hoping for the end of the year!

2 comments:

  1. I have that book on my library e-book wish list. I'm not sure when I'll decide that I want to read it either...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was one of my purchases for my birthday, I want to read a few other books first so it might be awhile for me.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...