Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Reading with DBF

Since this week I don't have a post I am going to share with you about something me and my DBF are starting.  Since he has gotten his kindle he has been reading like crazy!!!  I almost feel jealous about how much he is able to read.  We do usually talk about books we are reading, but have decided to try reading a book together.  We have decided to read The Hobbit, he hasn't read it yet and it has been a long since I have read it.  I think this is going to be fun for both of us.  While we do have different taste it may not happen all the time, just to allow him time to read some other books he wants to read.  I am going to work on reading 2 at a time.  I am very excited about it!

So do you read with someone close to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...