Monday, August 13, 2012

Special for Sundays: 2nd Sunday in August

Heather's Opinion on All Things Book Related





Special for Sundays is an original feature, created by Heather of ‘Heather's Opinion on All Things Book Related’ and Ems of ‘In which Ems Reviews Books’.  We’ll rotate each week through various subjects, as follows:


1st Sunday: One of your Favorite Books and why is it so special to you

2nd Sunday: Two books that everyone must read and why

3rd Sunday: One of your Favorite Authors and why you pick their books up again and again

4th Sunday: A book on your TBR list, why you picked it, and when do you hope to read it

5th Sunday (on the rare occasions): Random book we have read and a quickie review. 


We hope you’ll join us for this fun feature!


Yes I am late this week as I had my computer worked on and realized I didn't schedule the post...so anyway:

Welcome Back!!! This week we are discussing 2 books everyone must read! I have actually a series so I am over the 2 books, ha ha.


From Amazon.com
For me this is an epic fantasy series.  I had never read the books until college.  I do remember checking them out from the library but never really read them.  It was until after the 3rd viewing of the movie The Lord of the Rings that I finally got to read them.  I really enjoyed them then, and enjoying reading the Hobbit now!

So what are two books(or more) on your must read list?








1 comment:

  1. hi Heather! i love The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings Trilogy. i'll be talking more about these books as well in a future post here at Special for Sundays.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...